Policy and Objectives
Jeevan s quality policy is to achieve sustained and profitable growth by providing services, which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers.
- This level of quality is achieved through adoption of a system of procedures that reflect the competence of the
company to existing and potential customers, and independent auditing authorities.
- Achievement of this policy involves all employees with “CARE”
- Continuous improvement
- Alignment of our missions and goals
- Responsibility and respect for our job and each other
- Educating each other
- Promote a quality-in-all-we-do philosophy with a total company effort and commitment to continuous improvement.
- This policy is provided and explained to each employee by the Managing Director or Quality Manager.
- To achieve and maintain the required level of assurance, the Managing Director retains responsibility for the quality
system with routine operation controlled by the Quality Manager.
- To maintain an effective Quality Assurance that complies with International Standard ISO9001 (Quality Systems).
- To achieve and maintain a level of quality which enhances the company's reputation with its customers.
- To ensure compliance with relevant statutory and safety requirements.
- To endeavor, at all times, to maximize customer satisfaction with the services provided by the Jeevan Scientific